Registration & Refund Policy
- Only PAID and VERIFIED REGISTRATION are considered in CUT-OFF of Registration Fee Schedule.
- For Bank Payments via RACEYAYA >>Please WRITE NAME and CATEGORY on DEPOSIT SLIP to have your registration verified.
- No name and category on DEPOSIT SLIP means they will not be processed, and must be re-sent to GoClarkPH@gmail.com for verification.
- Registration Fees are non-transferable, non-refundable and non-applicable to other races.
- In case your race bib number is lost, you will be required to register again. Runners without official race numbers will not be allowed to run.
- An athlete caught using another registered person’s race kit in the competition, or allowing a non-registered person to use his/her kit will be banned from racing GoClark events for a minimum of 2 years.
- Force Majeure. In the event of cancellation or of definitive interruption of the competition for any reason outside the control of the Organizers, and in particular, a cancellation due to any case of force majeure, due to any decisions by public authorities ( in particular for reasons of public health, of safety or of preserving public order ) due to any risks of bad weather or bad weather conditions at the time of the event, the Organizer will incur no liability whatsoever in regard to the competitors and registration fees will not be reimbursed, and will not be applied to future races. The competitors hereby renounce any reclamation right of request for repayment whatsoever, either in the case of a cancellation or of a definitive interruption of the event.