2022 CLARK TRIATHLON CLASSIC
May 15, 2022 Sunday, 5am
Fontana Leisure Park, Clark Freeport, Pampanga
700m swim- 40k bike – 7k run
350m swim- 20k bike – 3.5k run
- Race Bib
- Swim Cap
- Bike Stickers
- Security Wrist Band
- Timing Chip
- Event Shirt
- Finisher Medal
- Post-Race Meal
Allowed Bikes: Road, MTB, Triathlon/Time Trial Bike, Gravel Bike (all must have working front and rear brakes). Fixies are not allowed.
GENERAL COVID-19 PROTOCOLS: PLEASE READ!!!
- The event is open to Fully-Vaccinated individuals.
- A vaccination Card will be required to register on the event.
- Unvaccinated individuals who wish to join the event must submit a RT-PCR test to be
conducted at their own cost 72 hours before the event.
- Fully-contained event area with the use of physical barriers.
- Implementation of minimum covid-19 protocols such as wearing of masks, physical
distancing and frequent washing and sanitation of hands.
- Close coordination with local authorities, in this case CDC, Clark Tourism and Health
- Local Public Health Authorities (Health and Sanitation Division of the Clark Development
Corporation will re-evaluate the event one week before its staging to make sure that
protocols are updated depending on the Pandemic Alert Level Status at that time.
- Local Public Authorities may require RT-PCR Testing depending on the Alert Level Status
on race week
Registration Fees (Active Processing Fees Apply on Online transactions)
Clark Triathlon Classic is offering tiered pricing based on slot inventory rather than dates. Pricing is volume based and will automatically increase when capacity is reached.
- TIER 1-
CLASSIC FULL P3,400.00 (65 USD) SOLD OUT CLASSIC SPRINT P3,300.00 (63 USD) SOLD OUT
- TIER 2-
CLASSIC FULL P3,900.00 (74 USD) SOLD OUT CLASSIC SPRINT P3,800.00 (72 USD) SOLD OUT
- TIER 3-
CLASSIC FULL P4,400.00 (84 USD)
CLASSIC SPRINT P4,300.00 (82 USD)REGISTRATION PAGE
Race Kit Claiming
- May 14, Saturday 2pm-7pm Cycles and Brew, Clark, Pampanga
- May 15, Sunday 4:45am-5:45am Fontana Event Venue