- The pandemic continues to cause significant challenges. The transition period following the outbreak is long and the organisers of sport events will be asked to implement all possible measures for respecting the physical distancing and hygiene requirements.
- We need to be creative and adapt to new ideas that should be shared with all stakeholders in the sports tourism industry.
- GoClark Sports and Events fully respects and will follow all the recommendations from DOH, IATF, BCDA and CDC.
- With Pampanga under MGCQ, individual biking is allowed and the slots (250) is well below the 50% capacity of the event area.
- INDIVIDUAL RACING
- STAGGERED INDIVIDUAL STARTS (NO MASS STARTS)
- CHIP TIMING
- PHYSICAL DISTANCING AT QUEU FOR START
- NO SOCIAL ACTIVITIES
1.Use of Face Mask and Shield
2.Participants should aim to keep at least two meters distance from other people
3.Frequent hand washing by participants using soap and hot water or alcohol-based (at least 65–70%) hand rub for 20 seconds
4.Avoid shaking hands or hugging;
5.Avoid touching their own mouth, nose or eyes.
6.Anyone who feels unwell (i.e. fever, cough) should stay at home and keep away from work, school, or crowds until symptoms resolve. Stay away from the event when ill!
7. We advise all participants not to bring crew or spectators on race day.
-organizers, staff, marshalls and race participants
- Negative Test Result for covid-19 to be conducted by our testing partner Labx 1 day before competition.
- All involved in the event must monitor their health status continuously (including taking their temperature and monitoring for any symptoms) from 14 days before and during the event.
- Health Declaration Form on Race Day
- Temperature Checks on Race Day
- Registration Database for contact tracing purposes
•Alcohol-based hand sanitisers should be accessible in all common areas and especially in the medical treatment areas.
•Responsibility of anyone involved in the event to wear their mask
•Ensure availability of thermometers (e.g. infrared) to check all accredited clients’ temperatures.
•Isolate persons who become ill or are suspected to be ill while at the event.
•Determine with the local health authorities where an individual diagnosed with COVID-19 will be cared for and isolated.
•Predetermine emergency contacts with local authorities.
•RACE KIT CLAIMING WILL BE SCHEDULED LONGER AND NO MORE RACEDAY CLAIMING. SHIPPING OPTION WILL BE AVAILABLE.
•POST-RACE MEALS WILL NOT BE PROVIDED
•RACE BRIEFING WILL BE DONE VIA SOCIAL MEDIA—EITHER VIA RECORDED VIDEO OR LIVE STREAM DAYS BEFORE THE EVENT.
•AWARDING WILL BE DONE VIA FB LIVE STREAM.