Stay fit and active amidst the pandemic!
Date of Virtual Race: May 28-31, 2020
Distance: 5km Run-30km Bike-5km Run
FREE REGISTRATION but in lieu of RACE FEES, we will gladly accept donations to support LUGUD BALEN and our displaced Race Staff and Crew.
Lugud Balen is a group of community-supported kitchens that have been serving free food and meals to our frontliners.
We will accept donations of:
- P150- equivalent to 2 meals
- P300- equivalent to 4 meals
- P600- equivalent to 8 meals
- P900- equivalent to 12 meals
- Or whatever amount you desire to donate.
Kindly remit chosen amount to BPI 8725-8148-88 GoClark Sports and Events Inc.
or remit via Paypal-Link directs to Paypal Link
We would like you to upload proof of donation through our Registration Form for accounting and transparency purposes.
HOW TO JOIN:
- Register using this Google Form Link>> REGISTER HERE!!!
- Kindly use only 1 email account in accomplishing the form.
- All activities must be recorded via any of the tracker apps: Trainingpeaks, Strava, Wahoo Fitness, or Garminconnect.
- Begin your race activity starting on May 28. Race cutoff will be on May 31, 8pm.
- We encourage you to do your activities indoors. If you do not have indoor training equipment, only go outdoors if you are allowed by your local government unit. If allowed, practice good behavior, run or ride solo and observe physical distancing.
- Match the Goal Distance. For this race, we will be needing 3 activities: 5km Run-30km Bike-5km run
- The 3 segments can be done separately; even on separate days–just make sure you do them within race dates (May 28 to May 31–8pm PHL Time cut-off).
- Edit your response in your Google Form using the same link and record your times and upload your proof of activity. We will update the form before race date.
All Finishers will receive an Finisher E-Certificate via email.
There will be no leaderboards and age group winners as the format does not present equal racing conditions.
First 100 to register will receive complimentary FastTwitch Shirts–limited sizing available–shirts are from our previous FastTwitch Race. Availing registrants must finish the race. Shirts can be picked up at Cycles and Brew or via shipping (registrants pays shipping fee).