Rules and Guidelines
- ASSEMBLY AND GUN TIME
Participants shall get themselves ready for their respective categories at least one (1) hour before the Gun Time of the race.
RACE CATEGORY ASSEMBLY TIME GUNTIME
25Km 4:00AM 4:30AM
16Km 4:30AM 5:00AM
8KM 5:00AM 5:30AM
START POINT/FINISH POINT: Parade Grounds, Clark Freeport Zone
- ROAD CLOSURES
The course will only be partially-closed to traffic. While vehicular traffic in Clark area will be light at the time of the race, all runners are still advised to practice safety precautions when traversing the race course.
- RACE BIB REMINDERS:
- Make sure that race Bib is properly placed and clearly visible in front of the torso.
- Race Bib should be unaltered or unmodified. Do not fold or wrinkle!
- Do not wear anything that would cover the B-Tag.
- Official Timer GARMIN – won’t be able to read if the Race Bib is tampered.
4. BAGGAGE INFORMATION:
BAGGAGE COUNTER GUIDELINES:
- Baggage counters are available on-site. Refrain from bringing large bags due to space constraint and do keep valuables at home.
- The race owner and organizer will not be responsible for any loss or theft during the event.
- Present your bag/s and your bib number.
- Do not leave valuable items inside your bag/s. These will not be accepted at the counter.
- The Organizers will not be liable for any damages or loss.
- Hazardous items (sharp objects, flammable, etc.) are not allowed in the baggage counter. The Organizers reserve the right to refuse any suspicious looking items that may pose a threat to the staff or any event attendees. Authorized personnel may also be asked to inspect the bags for security purposes.
- The Baggage Counters will be open from 2:00am to 9:00am.
- Unclaimed baggages beyond the prescribed time will be disposed of at the discretion of the organizers.
5. GENERAL INFORMATION:
- ETIQUETTE & COURTESY: As a courtesy to other participants, come early to avoid delay in gun-time.
- DRESS CODE: Sports and run apparel. Participants are encouraged to wear the 2019 New Balance Run On Philippines Race Tee and comfortable running shoes.
- SAFETY: Participants are responsible for their own safety during the event. Keep valuables at home. Pets, bicycles, skates, skateboards, footwear with built-in or attached rollers are discouraged.
- DRINK STATIONS: Participants are encouraged to hydrate themselves before, during and after the race. Hydration Stations are located every 1.5km of the route. Fresh DOLE Bananas are available along the 16KM and 25KM routes.
6. AGE LIMITS:
- New Balance Power Run 25k- Participants must be 16 years old and above.
- New Balance Run On 16k- Participants must be 14 years old and above.
- New Balance Run On 8k- Participants must be 12 years old and above.
All participants below the age of 18 must secure their parental/guardian consent, and will be required to sign for the entry form of the under-18 participant.
7. MEDICAL ADVISORY:
- FIRST AID: A medical post will be located by the Finish Line. First Aid and ambulances will be available along the run route.
- WELLNESS: Do warm up before the run and avoid having a large breakfast before running. Keep hydrated.
- ESSENTIALS TO CONSIDER: Cap or visor, sunshades and sunscreen
- Pain and Recovery: Visit the SANTE IMPACT booth for cold ice bath and rehab sessions.
8. FINISHER MEDAL: All 25Km registered participants who completes the race will receive a Finisher Medal after crossing the finish line.
9. INCLEMENT WEATHER: The race organizer and owner reserves the right to delay the commencement or cancel the run as a result of bad weather. There will not be a refund of the registration fees.
10. PARKING SPACES: Designated parking areas will be posted via website and social media channels. If your vehicle is parked in off-limit areas, it will be towed by CDC Public Safety Department.
11. Registration & Refund Policy
- Only PAID and VERIFIED REGISTRATION are considered in CUT-OFF of Registration Fee Schedule.
- For Bank Payments via RACEYAYA >>Please WRITE NAME and CATEGORY on DEPOSIT SLIP to have your registration verified.
- No name and category on DEPOSIT SLIP means they will not be processed, and must be re-sent to GoClarkPH@gmail.com for verification.
- Registration Fees are non-transferable, non-refundable and non-applicable to other races.
- In case your race bib number is lost, you will be required to register again. Runners without official race numbers will not be allowed to run.
- An athlete caught using another registered person’s race kit in the competition, or allowing a non-registered person to use his/her kit will be banned from racing GoClark events for a minimum of 2 years.
- Force Majeure. In the event of cancellation or of definitive interruption of the competition for any reason outside the control of the Organizers, and in particular, a cancellation due to any case of force majeure, due to any decisions by public authorities ( in particular for reasons of public health, of safety or of preserving public order ) due to any risks of bad weather or bad weather conditions at the time of the event, the Organizer will incur no liability whatsoever in regard to the competitors and registration fees will not be reimbursed, and will not be applied to future races. The competitors hereby renounce any reclamation right of request for repayment whatsoever, either in the case of a cancellation or of a definitive interruption of the event.